Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays (January 21st)

So, in the interest of getting out in the world (or at least the world wide web) and throwing myself into the book community, I am participating in the weekly meme, Teaser Tuesdays hosted by Should be Reading (the link is http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/2014/01/21/teaser-tuesdays-jan-21, my HTML isn't working right at the moment).

Here's how it goes, straight from the source:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


So, here I go. My first Teaser Tuesday book is Jennifer A. Nielsen's The False Prince. My quotes:

"You'll be dead."
"Yes, but you'll be in trouble."

Strictly speaking I'm not reading False Prince at the moment, but I just reviewed it the other day (http://ireadtilldawn.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-false-prince-by-jennifer-nielsen.html), and I'm not technically in the middle of anything else at the moment (I know, that shocked me, too!). So I figured it was my best bet.

Happy Tuesday and happy week, and feel free to explore my site and/or comment!

6 comments:

  1. Given the choice, I'd rather be in trouble than be dead! You picked a good Teaser.
    My Teaser is from REFLECTIONS OF MAMIE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome teaser, dying to read this one :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/01/teaser-tuesdays_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked this book and need to keep reading the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. I recommend this series to everyone and their uncle. :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts!