17 April 2016

I'm taking a break

You may have noticed over the last week that I haven't posted any reviews. That's because I've been so tired and overwhelmed with my schoolwork (AP test season starts in just two weeks, folks!), and haven't had the energy to even read a book from start to finish, let alone write a coherent review of it. I'm going on official hiatus, from now until about the middle of May - or even longer, depending on how much writing I can do during summer vacation. I'm sorry to do this, but I have to prioritize my time and blogging just isn't a possibility right now! I'm not stopping for good, and I hope all of my wonderful readers will stick around until I get back on my blogging feet again. Have a great rest of the school year!

EDIT 4/21/16: Actually, I kind of miss blogging. I think I'll probably post a few reviews in the next month, but I just won't be on as rigid a schedule as I usually am. Keep an eye out for some new posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation!