2015 has been an amazing year for books. Maybe it's because this is the first year I've really been seriously about blogging (which means I also keep up with the latest books a lot better than I used to!), but I've read so many amazing books this year - and not all of them were later books in series I already liked.
Here we go, in no particular order. Links go to my reviews for all of these except the last two, which go to Goodreads.
1. Masterminds by Gordon Korman
2. The War That Saved My Life by Kimbery Brubaker Bradley
3. All Fall Down by Ally Carter
4. Princess Academy #3: The Forgotten Sisters by Shannon Hale
5. Willow Falls #5: Graceful by Wendy Mass
6. Spell Robbers by Matthew J. Kirby
7. Gollywhopper Games #3: Friend or Foe by Jody Feldman
8. Genuine Sweet by Faith Harkey
9. The Palace Chronicles #3: Palace of Lies by Margaret Peterson Haddix (link goes to Goodreads)
10. The Missing #8: Redeemed by Margaret Peterson Haddix (link goes to Goodreads)
What are your favorite 2015 books? Check out more Top Ten lists over at The Broke and the Bookish!