03 April 2015

Bloggers Unite (Award Post)


Happy Good Friday, everyone! Whether you celebrate or not, I wish you a lovely day off from school. Even I get to take it easy today, because my online classes are giving me some time off. I used some of it to finally get this tag finished! Here it is:

Trisha over at Forever Trisha was kind enough to nominate me for the Bloggers Unite tag, so here's my award post! I had fun putting this together (after I remember I was going to do it, that is - I completely forgot about it for a week).

Here are the rules:
1. Display the tag on your post along with the instructions
2. Display the link to the blog whose author tagged you.
3. Insert their ‘about me’, biography, or profile text (unless they don’t have one). And if you wanna go all-out, add their picture too (if they have one)!
4. List or talk about some things you LOVE about their blog.
5. Mention your favorite post by that blogger.
6. Tag as many bloggers as you can! Share the love! (And remember, the more you tag, the more people will hear about you and your blog.)
7. And don’t forget to let the bloggers know you've tagged them.

So let's do this!

1. Check.

2. I already did that above, but here is the link to Trisha's award post.

3. She doesn't have an "about me" page (that I could find, at least), but I put her lovely profile pic to the right of this text.

4. Trisha's blog is still pretty small, but it has some fun posts. She is very fun and personable, and her posts are always fun. I just wish she would post more often, so I could read more from her!

5. I really liked her February Highlights post, which went through some of the most interesting events in the month of February. I definitely recommend doing that every month, Trisha!

6. I'm not going to explicitly tag anyone this time. If you want to participate, then just put me as your nominator and give me a link over to your post. If you don't want to participate, then don't and no one will ever know. :)

7.  I'll do that as soon as this goes live!

And there we go. Now I want to know: what do you guys think of awards/tags? And what exactly is the different between an award and a tag, anyway? I realized in writing this that I was using the words interchangeably, but they're probably not the same thing. Which means there's a fifty-fifty I'm not using them correctly . . .
Any help here?

2 comments:

Join the conversation!